Monday 21 November 2011

CHATS

MY GOODNESS! It's been too long. 
The problem is, the Spring Racing Carnival feels like the beginning of the end. The end of the routines and the working year, and the start of summer, christmas and parties. Shocking that I think this I know, I'm trying to get over it...such a bad habit. First step, resume regular posts here. I have become obsessed with Christmas and christmas decorating, and the wedding planning has reached the critical MUST make decisions NOW stage, so I have entertaining on my mind. When things as dire as decorating dilemmas or entertaining predicaments are on my mind, I like to share it here on Style Pony, it clears my mind and helps me make the best decisions. So brace yourself for some fantastic posts. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment