Thursday 17 March 2011

INTERIORS

PARIS PIED-A-TERRE. Behold, the Paris of your dreams. 
That is, if you dream about a 19th century apartment in the 7th Arrondissement filled with striking furniture and art - I know I do. This dream is a reality for business partners Steven Volpe and Roth Martin, who come to Paris on buying trips for 20th century furniture and art gallery Hedge in San Francisco. 


So Dreamy: The grey couch paired with the velvet orange cushions. 


So Dreamy: Arik Levy stainless steel rock tables. 


So Dreamy: Brass mirror circa 1950, in the powder room. 


So Dreamy: The view of the Eiffel Tower through the window. 

I'm off to bed, most likely I'll be dreaming about Paris, this apartment and spending my days "hunkered down in libraries conducting research and haunting local auctions..." as these boys do. 

xx kiki 

image and info source: elledecor.com 

1 comment:

  1. The stag head in first picture is AMAZE! What a great apartment x

    ReplyDelete